Lying in hammock, looking out over a glassy Gulf of Thailand glowing amber from the setting sun, consider yourself lucky to be in the know about one of Vietnam’s best kept secrets. Covering a total area of 574 square kilometres, Phu Quoc Island gets almost none of the press as those islands over in Thailand — and yet with its rugged jungle, seductive sands and sparkling waters, it more than matches them. Sadly, developers have taken notice of the island’s potential and change is afoot. With a new international airport, cruise ship port and an enticing visa-exemption scheme, Phu Quoc is being primed for mass tourism.
In this article, we suggest you a list of the best day-tours in Phu Quoc Island that definitely will make your gettaway perfect. We bring you the best service, the safest and most comfortable.
Sim Winery – Pearl Farm – Fish Sauce Factory – Coconut Tree Prison – Bai Sao Beach- Ham Ninh Fishing Village – Tranh Stream Water Fall – Ho Quoc Pagoda – Pepper Farm
- 9:00am: Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby or (Pick up Point)
- Visit local Sim Winery and sample some wines, it known to ferment by natural ingredient.
- On way a stopover a guided tour of the island pearl harvesting and process and the fine design jewelry.
- Nearby we will visit a local family pepper farm, who harvest one of Phu Quoc best pepper and it is known as oneof reputedly world finest pepper because of its flavor
- Not far away we will stop and Coconut Tree prison which is a historic site where POW site where prisoner hostage.
- Our next stop to one of the most important Vietnamese and Asian Cooking: the making of Fish Sauce.
- 12:30 noon: lunch time
- We will relax and enjoy lunch at local restaurant on Bai Sao Beach, which is well know and beloved beach with white sandy and inviting turquoise water a quick swim is a must.
- We will drive along the scene coastline to visit one of the one of largest Pagoda built above between the sea and mountain, and it is a peaceful surroundings, a place where people come to make worship and seek blessing.
- Continue on to visit Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish and shallow water and observe the daily of the fishermen.
- On our way back we will visit Tranh Stream where we can enjoy a walking tour through the waterfall (NOTES: Stream is only available during the month of May to Oct)
- 15:30 transfer back to your hotel. End of Tour.
- 8:30am Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby or (Pick up Point)
- Visit local secret key ingredient use in many Vietnamese/Asian Cuisine. We will visit the Fish Sauce Factory to introduction of the processing of making of Fish Sauce.
- Our next stop Local Countryside Plantation, we you will have an opportunity o visit and sample some the local product of the island Sim Wine . A stroll through it plantation you discovery fruits garden and Pepper Harvesting – organic bee farming production of honey.
- After a drive through the National Park Forest, we will stop for a walking tour of the forest, where you are surrounded by 100years old trees, and rare plants. (On time if national park open we will visit,if not open,we need continue to next place)
- Nearby drive is one of the historic Temple dedicated to Nguyen Trung Truc who was a fisherman and a hero
- 12:00 noon: lunch time
- Lunch at local restaurant, on one of the pristine Ganh Gau beaches, free time to explore and discovery swimming and relax
- 15:00 transfer back to hotet. End of Tour.
Price for children (Tour service)
● Under 5 years old: free ticket (sleeping, eating together with parents). Two adults are included 1 child under 5 years old, if you have one more children under 5 years old, you must buy the half ticket for children more.
● From 5 to 11 years old: 50% ticket (sleeping together with parents). Two adults are included 1 child, if you have one more children, you must buy 75% ticket for children more.
● From 12 years old more: price same adult
Conditions of payment
● On the time booking, deposit 50%
● The rest will pay in first day to Phu Quoc
In the case of force majeure, such as terrorism, riots, natural disasters, changes in airline schedules, ship … Tourism Company will actively change the route or cancel the tour because of the convenience and safety for the customer. The company will refund a portion of the cost has not been used for the organization of services and additional compensation of any other provision. However, each party is responsible for the maximum attempt, helping the injured party to mitigate damages caused by reason of force majeure.
If you concern about Phu Quoc Tourism, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!