Designed in the 1910’s Indochina style, the Halong Emotion Cruise offers the perfect mix between traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior of the junk. It features 28 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a bar and a superb sundeck.
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Group size: Group 56
Itinerary: Hanoi – Tuan Chau – Amazing cave – Titop island – Ho Dong Tien – Cua Van village – Hanoi
- A deluxe cruise with 28 ensuite cabins departure from Tuan Chau Wharf
- Interesting itinerary (Sung Sot Cave – Ti Top Island – Cua Van village)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering – kayaking – swimming – night fishing – Tai Chi – cooking)
Description Price for Deluxe cabin
Day 1: Arrival, cruising in Halong bay
7.30: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay by optional transfer.
12.00-12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12.30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13.15 – 14.15: Buffet lunch is served on board, during cruising toward Halong bay.
14.45: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay.
16.00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
17.30: Stop in row of Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19.30: Have set dinner with seafood provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21.00 – 24.00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Halong at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
Day 2: Cruising and back to Hanoi
6.00: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7.00 – 7.30: Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world.
7.45: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
8.30 – 9.30: Pass through Cua Van fishing villages and Fishman’s Museum.
9.40: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Halong bay.
10.00: Have brunch and clear bills.
11.30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12.00: Departure to Hanoi ( excluded ), end of tour.
- Service charges
- Insurance onboard
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/French speaking guide on board
- Welcome drink juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- All meals mentioned above (01 Lunch, 01 buffet dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch )
What’s Not Included
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Pickup and Transfers by shuttle bus
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, kayaking, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only